What you need to do:
Steps before publication
1. Your article is scrutinised by our editorial team. If accepted, your article will be sent to one of our reviewing editors. You will be notified within 7 working days.
2. The reviewing editor will check your article, suggest and request changes. Usually, you will receive your edited article within 7 working days (14 days from submission).
3. Make changes: try to address all of the editors’ points. Improve your article and send it back to email@example.com. Ideally, the author should send the article back within 7 days.
4. Usually, our articles undergo 1-2 rounds of revision, but there is theoretically no limit to the number of revisions. This editorial round ends when both the author and the editor are satisfied with the form of the article.
5. The article is submitted to one of our Linguistic Editors. They will read through the article to make sure it contains no typos, grammar or structural mistakes. You will usually receive your article back within 7 days.
6. Accept or reject the changes of the Linguistic Editor. If you accept them all, your article will be listed as “Ready for publication”. If you reject some changes, explain why and send the article back.
7. We will notify you about the publication date a few days prior to publication. Congratulations!